Generates a taxonomic tree from TAXONOMY.
TAXONOMY is a comma-separated values file with several requirements:
- Each row represents a single species.
- Each column represents a taxonomic rank.
- The columns must be arranged from most inclusive to least inclusive, with the last column as the species name.
- e.g. Family,Genus,Species
- Each rank must be named
- Each rank must be unique
- OK: Cichlidae,Cichla,Cichla temensis
- NO: Cichlidae,Cichlidae,Cichla temensis
- NO: Cichlidae,,Cichla temensis
See the taxonomy CSV file in the examples/ folder for a working example.
Adds unsampled taxa from a complete taxonomic phylogeny (generated from
tact_build_taxonomic_tree) onto a backbone phylogeny.
Checks the result of the output from